Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Karma Sweet Karma

Lordy.  Busy, busy day today!

The best part was when I had to take Shane to school late.  Because there was a fire drill at the school, we had to sit in the van and wait for ALL of his classmates to go back into the school.  And they were all waving at him as they filed past him.  He was MORTIFIED.   The more they waved, the lower he sank into the seat. 

You know.  The seat RIGHT BESIDE ME!

Ha.  That my friends is how karma, sweet karma works her awesome magic in paying him back for LYING to me that I wasn't allowed to come and have lunch with him.

Ha!

4 comments:

June said...

Awesome! Hahahaha

ginny said...

We should go have lunch with him when I come up next month!! Just you, me & MM- talk about mortified!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Oh. MM would totally be allowed to go in and have lunch with him! Cause she's cool like that. We are not. :/

Susan said...

She would go all by herself. She doesn't need you two to go with her. Just drop her off at the front door. hahaha. Maybe she can wear her kicking cowgirl boots.